“Get Proven and Actionable Mental Training Tips for Your Swimmers Straight to Your Inbox…”
My name is Olivier, and I am a former national level swimmer and writer for SwimSwam, USA Swimming, and my own website, YourSwimLog.com.
I’m the author of two books for competitive swimmers: YourSwimBook: The Ultimate Log Book for Competitive Swimmers, and the mental training workbook, Conquer the Pool: The Swimmer’s Guide to a High-Performance Mindset.
Since 2013 that I have been researching and writing about everything to do with high-performance swimming, with a heavy focus on the mental side of the sport.
Since then my articles have been read over 7 million times, and I’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Bleacher Report, SBNation, The Guardian, NBC Universal Sports, and the International Olympic Committee’s online athlete portal.
Your Limited-Time Invitation: A Mental Training Newsletter Exclusively for Swim Coaches
I’m inviting you to join a weekly newsletter designed specifically for swim coaches.
The purpose of the newsletter is simple: to give you proven and actionable tips and strategies that you can implement with your swimmers the next time you step out onto the pool deck.
- That swimmer who struggles with his confidence? There will be tips that you can help him with.
- The athlete who overthinks every last thing before the big race? We’ll get into that.
- Tactics and strategies that you can use to help swimmers focus better in practice and competition? I’ve got a mesh bag full of those.
- And the swimmer who struggles when the going gets tough? You know it–there’ll be some TLC for that itch as well.
We are going to get into the nitty-gritty of mental performance so that your swimmers can be best prepared to drop some chlorinated fury on their PB’s on race day.
The Newsletter FAQ
- Your email address will never be shared, made public, sold, or spammed. Ever. You won’t be getting any mystery emails from Nigerian princes or someone trying to sell you generic athlete’s foot medication as a result of signing up to this list.
- You can unsubscribe anytime. No commitment. Easy-peasy.
- It’s free. And yes…it is and always will be completely free.
When you are ready to help your swimmers supercharge their mindset, fill in your email address below and we’ll get started.
I look forward to seeing you on the other side,