On this website we (exclusively) sell two books for competitive swimmers. The first, YourSwimBook, is a log book that is designed specifically for competitive swimmers. The second, Conquer the Pool, was published in 2017 and is a 300-page workbook for competitive swimmers.
It’s an honor to say that thousands of swimmers and some of the top clubs and head coaches on the planet trust me and these books to help them perform at their best.
Some of the teams using my books include:
Around the Web
Since 2013 I have been writing like crazy about our sport. From the struggles of being a (reformed) distance swimmer to more science-backed material that covers strength training for swimmers to mental training, I’ve written about much of what our sport has to offer.
My writing has been featured all over the web. I have regular columns with SwimSwam, USA Swimming (both online and their quarterly Splash Magazine), and STACK.
Here are some highlights:
- How to Be a Mentally Tougher Swimmer (USA Swimming)
- Six Ways to Kickstart Your Motivation (Swimming World Magazine)
- Russian Twists: The Best Core Exercise for Sprint Freestylers (STACK)
- The Best Advice I’ve Ever Heard a Swim Parent Give Their Kid (LinkedIn)
- Dryland for Swimmers: 4 Key Considerations (LinkedIn)
- 7 Steps to Thinking Like an Elite Swimmer (Reach for the Wall)
- How to Balance Out Stroke Your Stroke (and Why It Matters) (SwimSwam)
- 15 Things Only Your Teammates Understand (SwimSwam)
- 5 Reasons to Make Your Mindset a Top Priority (SwimSwam)
- Try These Two Self-Talk Tips for Better Swimming (U.S. Masters Swimming)
And of course, YourSwimLog.com features over 1,100 articles and guides that will help you dominate every aspect of your swimming.
I also run a side-gig as editor-in-chief of YourWorkoutBook.com, a site that publishes guides and reviews of strength training equipment, cardio machines, and recovery tools for improved performance in the gym.
Getting in Touch
If there are any questions you may have about YourSwimLog or the books and products available on this site (or you just have an awesome story to tell me) you can reach out via the contact form on this page.
In the meantime, if you enjoy getting motivated and also enjoy some sarcasm, join me each week with the YourSwimBook newsletter.
You can sign up here, and of course you can unsubscribe anytime.
I’m also on most of the social media thingies:
- Twitter (@yourswimbook)
- Facebook (@yourswimbook)
- Instagram (@yourswimbook)
- Pinterest (@yourswimbook)
- LinkedIn (@lanesixpublishing)
See you at the pool,