Here are ten motivational quotes for swimmers to help get your day rolling. Whether you need a little jolt to get you going for morning workout, or wanna keep the momentum going after a big practice, there is a little something for everyone with these images and quotes designed just for swimmers.
1. Willing is not enough. We must do. – Bruce Lee.
2. If you’re going through hell, keep going. – Winston Churchill
3. You have to expect things from yourself before you can do them.
4. Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
5. Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.
6. Win if you can, lose if you must, but never quit.
7. What to do with a mistake: Recognize it. Learn from it. Forget about it.
8. It’s not whether you get knocked down. It’s whether you get back up.
9. Never give up! Failure and rejection are the first steps to succeeding.
10. A champion is someone who gets up when they shouldn’t.
Ready to Take Your Swimming to the Next Level?
YourSwimBook is a log book and goal setting guide designed specifically for competitive swimmers. It includes a ten month log book, comprehensive goal setting section, monthly evaluations to be filled out with your coach, and more.
Join the YourSwimBook weekly newsletter group and get motivational tips and more straight to your inbox. Sign up for free here.